Australasian Document Computing Symposium is an annual conference held in Australia or New Zealand since 1996.
ADCS is an opportunity for researchers and practitioners in document management and information retrieval to meet and present their work. The symposium aims to cover all aspects of Document Computing and Information Retrieval. The symposium emphasises both commercial and academic issues by encouraging a variety of submissions.
As of 2015:
- Shlomo Geva, Queensland University of Technology.
- Andrew Trotman, eBay.
- Laurianne Sitbon, Queensland University of Technology.
- Shane Culpepper, RMIT.
- James Thom, RMIT.
- Falk Scholer, RMIT
- Andrew Turpin, University of Melbourne.
- Paul Thomas, Microsoft.
- Sally Jo Cunningham, The University of Waikato.
- Mark Sanderson, RMIT.
- Laurence Park, University of Western Sydney.
- Sarvnaz Karimi, CSIRO.
- Guido Zuccon, Queensland University of Technology.
2016 Melbourne -- Monash University
- 2015 Sydney -- University of Western Sydney
- 2014 Melbourne -- RMIT
- 2013 Brisbane -- QUT
- 2012 Dunedin -- University of Otago
- 2011 Canberra -- ANU
- 2010 Melbourne -- University of Melbourne
- 2009 Sydney -- HCSNet / University of New South Wales
- 2008 Hobart -- CSIRO ICT Centre
- 2007 Melbourne -- RMIT University
- 2006 Brisbane -- Queensland University of Technology
- 2005 Sydney -- University of Sydney
- 2004 Melbourne -- University of Melbourne
- 2003 Canberra -- CSIRO ICT Centre
- 2002 Sydney -- University of Sydney
- 2001 Coffs Harbour -- Swinburne University
- 2000 Sunshine Coast -- DSTC
- 1999 Coffs Harbour -- Southern Cross University
- 1998 Sydney -- University of Sydney
- 1997 Melbourne -- RMIT University
- 1996 Melbourne -- RMIT University
Support or Contact
This website is served up by GitHub and was originally setup up by Bevan Koopman. Contact Bevan if you need help.