Australasian Document Computing Symposium is an annual conference held in Australia or New Zealand since 1996.
- ADCS 2019 was held in Sydney, Australia, on 5-6 December.
- ADCS 2018 was held in Dunedin, New Zealand.
ADCS is an opportunity for researchers and practitioners in document management and information retrieval to meet and present their work. The symposium aims to cover all aspects of Document Computing and Information Retrieval. The symposium emphasises both commercial and academic issues by encouraging a variety of submissions.
The steering committee is made up of the General Chairs and Program Chairs from the previous 6 ADCS.
As of 2018:
- Andrew Trotman, University of Otago (2018).
- Bevan Koopman, CSIRO (2018).
- Paul Thomas, Microsoft (2018).
- Mark Carman, Monash University (2017).
- Guido Zuccon, Queensland University of Technology(2017).
- Sarvnaz Karimi, CSIRO (2016).
- Laurence Park, Western Sydney University(2015).
- Falk Scholer, RMIT University (2014)
- Shane Culpepper, RMIT (2014).
- Laurianne Sitbon, Queensland University of Technology (2013).
- Sally Jo Cunningham, The University of Waikato (2012).
- 2019 Sydney – University of Technology Sydney
- 2018 Dunedin – University of Otago
- 2017 Brisbane – Queensland University of Technology
- 2016 Melbourne – Monash University
- 2015 Sydney – University of Western Sydney
- 2014 Melbourne – RMIT
- 2013 Brisbane – QUT
- 2012 Dunedin – University of Otago
- 2011 Canberra – ANU
- 2010 Melbourne – University of Melbourne
- 2009 Sydney – HCSNet / University of New South Wales
- 2008 Hobart – CSIRO ICT Centre
- 2007 Melbourne – RMIT University
- 2006 Brisbane – Queensland University of Technology
- 2005 Sydney – University of Sydney
- 2004 Melbourne – University of Melbourne
- 2003 Canberra – CSIRO ICT Centre
- 2002 Sydney – University of Sydney
- 2001 Coffs Harbour – Swinburne University
- 2000 Sunshine Coast – DSTC
- 1999 Coffs Harbour – Southern Cross University
- 1998 Sydney – University of Sydney
- 1997 Melbourne – RMIT University
- 1996 Melbourne – RMIT University
This website is served up by GitHub and was originally setup up by Bevan Koopman. Contact Bevan if you need help.